The rules that apply to terrestrial businesses still apply to the virtual word of the internet. Your website is a window for the world to look through. Marketing is the art of selling things. Getting things seen and viewed correctly is an important part of on line selling. Taking tips from the real world - retail shop displays and visualizing layouts of products and aisle layouts are the best ways to envisage an online shopping experience. Optimizing visual layouts is a key to success, the words wrapped around the images help to describe the virtual product to the viewer in the real world.
British Optimisation - Contact us for a FREE quote and support British industry
All our web updating services, optimisation and services are carried out in the United Kingdom
Robert Maxwell‘s ‘Buy British’ campaign
I’m Backing Britain. (2011, July 24). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 08:40, December 21, 2011, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/
Read more...Why aren’t people being told to buy British? (bbc.co.uk)
The 2016 do list
- Get your project delivered within a specific time frame.
- Ensure good search engine optimization is employed.
- Get service from expert and experienced web and graphics designers.
- Reduce your project costs.
- We deliver quality all the time, so contact us now!.
- Customized web designs and graphics design at low rates.
- Use affordable hosting and design packages.
- Get the experience of an established team of designers .
- Customer satisfaction is our goal , so contact us now!.
Contact us for a FREE quote – we are based in the UK
- We will update your website from £1.00 a page.
- British Optimisation
- We can host your site with a webpage from £50.00 per year. (This does not include buying the domain – but we can organise this for you.)
- Our services include free optimisation and submission to search engines including Google for our hosted clients.
- We can build you a Google friendly sitemap and submit it to them for £2.50.
- We can take the strain.
Contact us for a FREE quote
- The Internet is a tool that connects you with businesses and people and smart businesses, communicate with their clients directly, elevate their online charisma, and boost their sales; they stay in front of the curve and their rivals.
- All this is achievable by using the Internet to its full marketing, and interaction potential. Try your hand at real search engine optimisation, look at your site and fix those broken links, update the content, sort out the keywords and phrases. Harnessing the power of the Internet to improve your website’s rank in the search engine results pages is a way to achieve your dreams.
- Be more positive and proactive with your time, improve and inspire, corral your visitors and steer them towards your products. Create a cage that keeps them locked into your site; tame them so they don’t want to leave. Set your traps carefully and take money from your visitors.
- Do you care if products are designed or manufactured in Britain by British firms?