Getting people to impulse buy is difficult?A friend of my father's is addicted to shopping online he has a garage full of stuff including 4 large sacks of Lumache pasta, and several sets of garden furniture. I suppose his impulse purchasing is a serious habit (I can't get him to buy my paintings though so he can't be that ill). What do you do and how do you get people to buy your stuff if you own an online store?
Creating a focal point online that is memorable, is important to your Art business (or any business) and vital in perpetuating all the hard work you have done with your website's creation.
- We will update your website from £1.00 a page.
- We can host your site with a webpage from £30.00 per year. (This does not include buying the domain – but we can organise this for you.)
- Our services include free optimisation and submission to search engines including Google for our hosted clients.
- We can build you a Google friendly sitemap and submit it to them for £2.50.
- We can even make it ‘fancy’ if you like.