Business and impulse buying clients
Getting people to impulse buy is difficult?A friend of my father's is addicted to shopping online he has a garage full of stuff including 4 large sacks of Lumache pasta, and several sets of garden furniture. I suppose his impulse purchasing is a serious habit (I can't get him to buy my paintings though so he can't be that ill). What do you do and how do you get people to buy your stuff if you own an online store?
Creating a focal point online that is memorable, is important to your Art business (or any business) and vital in perpetuating all the hard work you have done with your website's creation.
- We will update your website from £1.00 a page.
- We can host your site with a webpage from £30.00 per year. (This does not include buying the domain – but we can organise this for you.)
- Our services include free optimisation and submission to search engines including Google for our hosted clients.
- We can build you a Google friendly sitemap and submit it to them for £2.50.
- We can even make it ‘fancy’ if you like.
Prices from £5.00 per page on non-hosted sites
Contact us for a FREE quote
We can install, manage and maintain a shopping cart for you. We can also do the same for your blog using one of our favorite tools, WordPress. This free blogging tool is as an easy and extremely effective way of enhancing your web presence and business. To maintain a successful blog it is important to know your subject and to constantly expand your own personal knowledge. A blog is another marketing strategy used for increasing a site’s relevance, by second guessing what people search for when using a search engine. It is important to write your posts using ‘good’ keywords.