KompoZer on Linux
- KompoZer is a stand-alone tool; hence its small size and fast speed.
- WYSIWYG editing of pages, making web creation as easy as typing a letter with your word processor.
- Integrated file management via FTP. Simply login to your web site and navigate through your files, editing web pages on the fly, directly from your site.
- Reliable HTML code creation that will work with all of today's most popular browsers.
- Jump between WYSIWYG Editing Mode and HTML using tabs.
- Tabbed editing to make working on multiple pages a snap.
- Powerful support for forms, tables, and templates.
- The easiest-to-use, most powerful Web Authoring System available for Desktop Linux, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh users.
- Its architecture based on XUL.
We are using Ubuntu (10.10). This version is easy to install and is quick to load when installed. We have had a few problems getting a few of the software packages to work properly (or at all) but the basic … Continue reading