Be the dictator of your business!
To be successful you need to be in control
Creating new websites is an exciting process but - how long does it take before the enthusiasm wears off and your site becomes a chore or you feel you are being held to ransom by it? Isolated - you feel the whole world is against you. Why are the emails with positive leads getting less and less? Your inbox gets cluttered with SEO companies (I use the term very loosely - many of them are just charlatans simply out to steal your cash) promising page one Google listing and keyword domination. History books are full of accounts of survival and victory over wars of attrition, apply the solution to your entrenchment. Take control and be the dictator of your own destiny.
"Owning a website is like owning a grain of sand. Each grain of sand, when combined with other grains, eventually create a beach. Only a very few proportionately settle on the top and become visible. This sounds very similar to the World Wide Web - I think?"
The links between designing a world beating web page and writing good content is closer than you think. Words are the building blocks of all great websites. By selecting the best words available you stand a better chance of creating a world beater. By using the best combination of words and web optimization techniques you may end up creating a successful website. There is no need to be subversive if the content of your pages are good.
The main trick is to make sure people can find your webpages or website - write interesting content and understand a little about the mythical beast called 'Optimization'.
In simple terms, Search Engine Optimisation, often referred to as SEO, is the process of increasing the amount of traffic (visitors) to a web site from search engines via intuitive or natural search word matches. These 'matches' are referred to as 'keywords'. The basic aim is to create a website that contains enough 'keywords' in it to allow a search term to match the words within a web site, the earlier a site appears in the search results list, the more likely it is to get more visitors. Optimisation is not only aimed exclusively at words, targeting different possible types of searches include: searches for images, local services and business searches, or industry, product services with in specific search engines is also an important strategy.
We can manage your professional website for pennies
- We can guide you through the conception, birth pangs and sustainability of your web presence, we can create content for your website that can help you sell your products or services, we can optimize your site for search engines and submit them to the major players. We use a combination of automated and human processes to help you towards achieving world domination.
- Wecan help you get into the blog charts by installing the most powerful blogging tools around, see below:
MorgueGallery.com has been in the top 5 blogs for Arts in the Technorati.com charts and the top 100 for Living during 2011. Morgue Gallery is an online art store where you can buy original paintings and prints … Continue reading →
Contact us for a FREE quote
Business Search Engine Optimization? SEO, is the process of increasing the amount of traffic to your website...
- The genetics of art? I was selected for “Softcopy” exhibition at the Kimura Gallery, University of Alaska, April 3-17, 2006. I have always been fascinated by time and this exhibition was an ideal opportunity to document a period in my life… Continue reading →
- Websites powered by 100% wind energy (ukgreenhosting.wordpress.com)
- Keywords make a business blog? (ukgreenhosting.wordpress.com)
- Sitemap Creation (ukgreenhosting.wordpress.com)
Post a Comment