Green deal for business - Rhondda
Do you want great content for your website...
and have it delivered and hosted in a Green way?
WE can guide you through the conception, birth pangs and sustainability of your web presence, we can create content for your website that can help you sell your products or services, we can optimize your site for search engines and submit them to the major players. We use a combination of automated and human processes to help you towards achieving world domination.
Our other services:
- Hosting on our green servers.
- We will update your website from £1.00 a page.
- We can host your site with a webpage from £30.00 per year. (This does not include buying the domain – but we can organise this for you.)
- Our services include free optimisation and submission to search engines including Google for our hosted clients.
- We can build you a Google friendly sitemap and submit it to them for £2.50.
- We can even make it ‘fancy’ if you like.
Contact us for a FREE quote
We can install, manage and maintain a shopping cart for you. We can also do the same for your blog using one of our favourite tools, WordPress. This free blogging tool is as an easy and extremely effective way of enhancing your web presence and business. To maintain a successful blog it is important to know your subject and to constantly expand your own personal knowledge. A blog is another marketing strategy used for increasing a site’s relevance, by second guessing what people search for when using a search engine. It is important to write your posts using ‘good’ keywords.
During the early to mid 19th century the Rhondda Valleys were inhabited by small farming settlements. In 1841 the parish of Ystradyfodwg, which would later constitute most of the Rhondda Borough, was recorded as having a population of less than a thousand inhabitants. With the discovery of massive deposits of high quality, accessible coal during the mid 19th century the Rhondda Valleys experienced a large influx of financial immigrants.