From our archive - Optimisation for business
What Is Search Engine Optimisation?
In simple terms, Search Engine Optimisation, often referred to as SEO, is the process of increasing the amount of traffic (visitors) to a web site from search engines via intuitive or natural search word matches. These 'matches' are referred to as 'keywords'. The basic aim is to create a website that contains enough 'keywords' in it to allow a search term to match the words within a web site, the earlier a site appears in the search results list, the more likely it is to get more visitors. Optimisation is not only aimed exclusively at words, targeting different possible types of searches include: searches for images, local services and business searches, or industry, product services with in specific search engines is also an important strategy.
Owning a website is like owning a grain of sand. Each grain of sand, when combined with other grains, eventually creates a beach. Only a very few proportionately settle on the top and become visible. This sounds very similar to the World Wide Web - I think?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a cost effective promotional tool and sometimes helps to get your grain of sand noticed and might be the answer for generating more sales or visits.
We can offer you a free web hosting package packed with advanced features for hosting and building professional dynamic websites. A secure free web space with all the web hosting tools you could possibly ever need.
The package includes:
- 1500 MB of Disk Space, 100 GB Bandwidth
- Host your own domain (https://www.yourdomain.com)
- cPanel Powered Hosting (you will love it)
- Over 500 website templates ready to download
- Easy to use website builder
- Free POP3 Email Box with Webmail access
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- And many more..
- Networks Society is a network, business is a network, families are a network... Using established networks can be an important way to achieve growth...