Below is a section from the diary of In Memory Of from 3rd May 2000
- 7.45am: Turn the computers on in our Worcestershire office.
- 8.00am: The Financial Times prints an article about us which prompts Mike Sergeant, from Sky News, to ask for an interview with us in South Ealing, London.
- 9.30am: Collect a new batch of postcards from our local printer and approve artwork for new leaflets.
- 10.30am: Collect Mark and drive to London.
- 11.00am: Park the car and have a telephone interview with Bill Mouland from the Daily Mail.
- 1.00pm: Stop the car again and organize a radio interview in Worcester for 10.00pm.
- 2.00pm: Arrive at location for filming.
- 3.00pm: Leave London and head back up the M4 to the Midlands.
- 4.00pm: Stop on Motorway for a cup of tea and a large breakfast (first food of the day).
- 6.00pm: Arrive back in the office and sort through emails.
- 7.00pm: Watch the news item on Sky News.
- 9.00pm: Set off for the studios of BBC Hereford & Worcester.
- 9.45pm: Wait in studio to be connected to London for a live interview on BBC Radio 4.
- 10.25pm: Leave radio station.
- 12.15am: Get back to office. Check emails and reply.
- 12.45am: Turn computers off and leave office.
- The next day in the life of InMemoryOf (4th May 2000) …
To cut a long story short, it began at 6.45am and ended at 12.30am on the 5th of May.