Business search for Cardiff
Small business can deliver to the whole world via the Internet but there is still a lot of cash to be made by concentrating on local markets. There are now hundreds of local search engines available to use and submit to that claim to deliver specific localised searches.
More and more, buyers are looking online for products or services local to them, a business that is just around the corner always somehow feels safer than another in the next county and search engines, including Google, are enabling the client to find local enterprises by including a map of local businesses in search results. Will your clients find you? Whether you are selling online or off you need to be visible.
WE can guide you through the conception, birth pangs and sustainability of your web presence, we can create content for your website that can help you sell your products or services, we can optimise your site for search engines and submit them to the major players. We use a combination of automated and human processes to help you towards achieving world domination.
While it’s generally acknowledged that there are many benefits to using Internet technology to enhance business processes, many smaller organisations are putting off the whole idea as it’s perceived as too difficult or too expensive to set up and maintain. Whilst it’s certainly true that it isn’t something to be rushed into, with a little help, it really isn’t that difficult.
Our other services:
- We will update your website from £1.00 a page.
- We can host your site with a webpage from £30.00 per year. (This does not include buying the domain – but we can organise this for you.)
- Our services include free optimisation and submission to search engines including Google for our hosted clients.
- We can build you a Google friendly sitemap and submit it to them for £2.50.
- We can even make it ‘fancy’ if you like.
Prices from £5.00 per page