Devon, Cornwall, Somerset business deals
Are you looking for a good business deal in Truro or even Exeter or Bath?
We can provide Devon, Cornwall and Somerset with marketing opertunities - getting your products and service noticed on the Internet using our tried and tested linking service.
A business opportunity
Do you have a visible business? Are you based in Truro, St.Austell or Fowey in the South West of England? What are you doing to get your company noticed?
- We can guide you through the conception, birth pangs and sustainability of your web presence, we can create content for your website that can help you sell your products or services, we can optimize your site for search engines and submit them to the major players. We use a combination of automated and human processes to help you towards achieving world domination.
- We are based in the UK and support is via a UK telephone number.
- We can provide Cornwall, Devon and Cornwall with a green, ecological and fast web hosting service.
- Our web updating services, optimisation and services are carried out in the United Kingdom – support British industry.
- Do you need to be sure you have a cost efficient design team? We ensure our customers are confident in our high quality web design and optimisation services.
Contact us for a FREE quoteTruro is located in the centre of western Cornwall approximately 9 miles (14 km) from the south coast on the confluence of the rivers Kenwyn and Allen, which both combine to become the Truro River, one of a series of creeks, rivers and drowned valleys leading into the River Fal and then onto the large natural harbour of Carrick Roads. The river valleys form a bowl surrounding the city on the north, east and west and open to the Truro River in the south. The fairly steep-sided bowl in which Truro is located, along with high precipitation swelling the rivers and a spring tide in the River Fal, were major factors in the cause of floods seen in 1988 which caused large amounts of damage to the city centre. Since then, flood defences have been constructed around the city, including an emergency dam at New Mill on the River Kenwyn and a tidal barrier on the Truro River, to prevent future problems.
Truro. (2012, January 20). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 13:36, January 22, 2012, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Truro&oldid=472209551