Support British industry and services
Is a new horizon emerging as the sun sets on the UK recession?
The number of people out of work in Britain has fallen slightly to 2.61million, official figures revealed today.
But the Government was hit with a mixed bag of data today as it emerged the number if benefit claimants has actually risen.
The jobless total dropped 51,000 in the quarter to April, while the number of people claiming jobseeker’s allowance in May rose by 8,100 to 1.6 million, ending two months of declines.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2162040/Unemployment-falls-slightly-2-6million-number-people-claiming-benefits-rises.html#ixzz1yLPwd9ao
Do you care if products are designed or manufactured in Britain by British firms?
All North Devon Web updating services, optimisation and services are carried out in the United Kingdom – Contact for a FREE quote and support British industry.
Why aren’t people being told to buy British? (bbc.co.uk)
- They will update your website from £1.00 a page.
- They can host your site with a webpage from £30.00 per year. (This does not include buying the domain – but we can organise this for you.)
- Their services include free optimisation and submission to search engines including Google for our hosted clients.
- They can build you a Google friendly sitemap and submit it to them for £2.50.
- They can take the strain.
- The Internet is a tool that connects you with businesses and people and smart businesses, communicate with their clients directly, elevate their online charisma, and boost their sales; they stay in front of the curve and their rivals.
- All this is achievable by using the Internet to its full marketing, and interaction potential. Try your hand at real search engine optimisation, look at your site and fix those broken links, update the content, sort out the keywords and phrases. Harnessing the power of the Internet to improve your website’s rank in the search engine results pages is a way to achieve your dreams.
- Be more positive and proactive with your time, improve and inspire, corral your visitors and steer them towards your products. Create a cage that keeps them locked into your site; tame them so they don’t want to leave. Set your traps carefully and take money from your visitors.