Maybe working for yourself is the best option if your boss is a...Wages have fallen more in real terms during the current economic downturn than ever before, according to a report.One third of workers who stayed in the same job saw a wage cut or freeze between 2010 and 2011, said the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS).
Seven out of 10 mums would rather stay at home with their children than go to work, according to a survey of mothers carried out by the website netmums. But for most, that’s just not possible. In fact, just taking maternity leave can rock a household’s finances, let alone leaving work entirely. A uSwitch survey showed that nearly three new mums in 10 end up in debt because of their maternity leave, while more than one in 10 cut their time off work short because of financial pressures. Yahoo
We can help stay at home moms or dads market, build and maintain home businesses.
- We can guide you through the conception, birth pangs and sustainability of your web presence, we can create content for your website that can help you sell your products or services, we can optimize your site for search engines and submit them to the major players. We use a combination of automated and human processes to help you towards achieving world domination.
- We can help you get into the blog charts by installing the most powerful blogging tools around, see below:
- They will update your website from £1.00 a page.
- They can host your site with a webpage from £30.00 per year. (This does not include buying the domain – but we can organise this for you.)
- Their services include free optimisation and submission to search engines including Google for our hosted clients.
- They can build you a Google friendly sitemap and submit it to them for £2.50.
- They can take the strain.